The prices of the stay are defined in a specific table; the prices shown are prices per night with breakfast included, and already include VAT and other applicable taxes. The reservation of the stay can be made online, through the website www.valedomanantio.com, by telephone, e-mail, and through duly authorized travel agencies. Direct booking is considered effective after payment of 30% of the total amount, for all stays. Minimum stay accepted is 2 nights.
Down payment must be made within 24 hours after booking; if payment is not made within the aforementioned period, the reservation is considered null and void.
The customer who withdraws from the reservation may cancel it by sending an email or other means agreed between the parties.
The return of the reservation amount is subject to the following deadlines:
• Cancellation made within a minimum period of 7 (seven) days before "check-in", will result in the refund of 80% (eighty percent) of the amount paid for the reservation;
• Cancellation made less than 7 (seven) days before check-in, there will be no refund of the amount paid for the reservation.
In the event of cancellation of a reservation by Herdade Vale do Manantio, it must formalize it by email and will be obliged to return the entire amount paid by the customer.
Following the measures implemented by the Government of Portugal, we inform you that all customers over the age of 12 will have to present, at the time of Check-in, their vaccination or recovery certificate, issued by the competent authorities, or a negative test to COVID -19 in the following terms:
• PCR test, performed within 72 hours prior to presentation;
• Antigen test with laboratory report, carried out within 48 hours prior to its presentation;
• Rapid antigen test in the self-test modality, carried out within 24 hours prior to its presentation in the presence of a health or pharmaceutical professional who certifies that it has been carried out and its result;
• Rapid antigen test in the self-test mode, carried out at the moment, at the door of the establishment you intend to attend, under verification by those responsible for these spaces.
There is also the information that can be seen here https://covid19estamoson.gov.pt/ Moura is guided by general rules, as it is not a high and very high risk municipality.